Uncategorized“… for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6
If someone ever tells you that you get the short end of the deal by being a giver, tell them to think again. Take a look at these rewards scripture promises to the giver.
1. You will prosper. (Prov. 1:25.) That’s much beer than the alternative.
2. You will be refreshed and encouraged by other people. (Prov. 11:25.) We all need this at different points in our lives.
3. You will get back whatever you give, but it will come back bigger & better. (Luke6:38)
4. God personally sees to it that you receive your reward. (Eph.6:8.)
6. You will have supernatural protection over your finances. (Mal. 3:11.)
7. You will have treasure in heaven that no one can take away. (Luke 18:22.)
Take hold of these rewards available to you by being a giver. As we celebrate God’s provision in our services this weekend you need to know that God is wanting to celebrate His blessings over you as well!
Prayer: Lord, thank You for blessing our service tomorrow and meeting every need of our church and in my life as well. You are so good!!
Prayer Target: For a spirit of generosity upon the people of Life Fellowship Church.